Who are we ?
With more than 450 members, France Hydrogène brings together the stakeholders of the French hydrogen sector across the entire value chain: major industrial groups developing large-scale projects, innovative SMEs and start-ups supported by laboratories and research centres of excellence, associations, competitiveness clusters and local authorities committed to the deployment of hydrogen solutions.
Privileged contact organization of public authorities, France Hydrogène is working to :
- Structure an efficient, competitive and innovative French hydrogen sector,
- Share and promote the challenges of the sector,
- Communicate on the benefits and features of technologies,
- Facilitate societal consultation around national objectives and local initiatives,
- Develop the regulatory framework to support the deployment of hydrogen technologies in France.
France Hydrogène supports the sector as close as possible to the territories thanks to its 12 local delegations.
Accelerate the development of renewable and low-carbon hydrogen to:
- ensure a successful energy transition,
- reindustrialise the territory and create value locally
- and improve the quality of life for all!
To contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org